In JEFH we are ready to share with you our passion for wood and create pieces with our own hands. This course is directed for people without experience who want to develop basic knowledge in the field of carpentry.
The main objective of this course is that participants learn the basic concepts of wood and the general use of the most common power tools within the carpentry.
For this, participants will have the opportunity to choose a design within some options, create their own piece and stay with them at the end of the course. We provide the materials.
- Date: Saturday 09/11/21
- Schedules 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Total hours 6 hours
- Cost B /. 100.00.
- Instructors Javier and José Feliú
- Location Jefh Woodshop at Diablo Heights, Plaza del Oldo "24hrs de Diablo", Ancón Correcy
- Safety rules within the workshop
- Basic concepts of wood behavior
- Machinery to be used in the workshop
- Process "of the paper to the final piece"
- Pencil or pen.
- Close shoes
- Shirt or short sleeve sweater
- Long or short to the knee trousers
The course has a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 12. If there are less than 4 enrollees, they will be notified to be able to re-locate it in the following course with a cost of convenience or return not cost.
- Participants must sign a liability release document on the first day of the course.
- Due to safety, the use of hanging garments is not allowed.
- Participants must comply with the correct dress for access to the workshop area.
- Participants must fully meet the instructions of teachers.